Saturday, December 18, 2010

The End Is Near

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the end of the Rocking-Byrd and Rocking--Byrd blogs.

The ever-dropping amount of visitors, downloads and comments leave me no choice, as I just can't go on putting so much time and energy for just a handful of people. I feel sorry for the regulars, but so be it.

Two more concerts will be posted, on Mondays December 20 and 27, 2010.

No new post in 2011.

The blogs will stay up until January 30, 2011, so hurry up if there's something you want to download.

If you come across dead or broken links, please let me know so I can re-upload the files and update the links (that is, until January 30, 2011).

The blogs will be taken down on February 1, 2011.

Many thanks to all those who have supported the blogs during all these years.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear. Thanks for all your efforts - they were always appreciated even if I didn't post much (my time is very limited with three young kids so it is generally catch and run!. This has been an outstanding blog and enhanced my appreciation of Gene Clark and Clarence White.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure you did you honest best. There is after all a finite number of concerts available to post. Thank you for the Byrds my favorites being the 69-69 incarnation with John York. I only wish to have a copy of the 1969 Gonzales La. (new orleans)festival Performance. Many many thanks again, Joe travis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this today and sure could get more people to come here if it was gonna stay up. Not sure how I missed it all this time....
    Great stuff!!
    I will not have enough time to go back and read all the archives - but I am sure gonna try!

    ReplyDelete