Sunday, December 23, 2018

McGuinn, Hillman & Stuart - Something Special Happening



Roger McGuinn And Chris Hillman with Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives

Sweetheart Of The Rodeo 50th Anniversary Tribute

December 2018

For these December last dates of the tour, the big surprise was that they played 2 Gene Clark songs at the end of the encores (“I’ll Feel A Whole Lot Better” and “Eight Miles High”).

This is just those two songs, not the entire show which was very similar to three I already posted.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Files are tagged "Last Date of the Sweetheart Tour - Dec.3rd"
    According to my research in the net the last date was Ft. Lauderdale on Dec.19th!?
    Anyway, thanks, merry Christmas and all the best for the next year!
    Rank Stranger

    ReplyDelete
  3. RB, I'll take the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year and to thank you for all you do for us. All the best, John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at that final show at The Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale. I attended the previous night's show in Ponte Vedra Beach. Upon returning to my hotel room, I found a single seat available. Ripoffmaster I think. $500! But it was front row center. I bought it and headed South for the next day's show. Actually made SIX of these "Sweetheart" shows. Akron, Louisville, The Ryman and three of the Florida shows. ICONIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please, kindly repost this show? Thanks for effort & time.

    ReplyDelete