Monday, September 5, 2022

Byrds - Cowtown Palace KC Jan 1973 (REUP by request)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE BYRDS 

Cowtown Palace, Kansas City – Jan 21, 1973  

Roger McGuinn 

Clarence White 

Skip Battin 

John Guerin  

Poor quality audience recording – You have been warned 

 01. Lover Of The Bayou 

02. Jesus Is Just Alright 

03. Wasn’t Born To Follow 

04. Bells Of Rhymney 

05. Take A Whiff (On Me) 

06. Old Blue 

07. Ballad Of Easy Rider 

08. It Won’t Be Wrong 

09. The Water Is Wide 

10. Mr. Tambourine Man 

11. Turn! Turn! Turn! 

12. Nashville West 

13. Eight Miles High 

14. Hold It 

7 comments:

  1. I know that you list this as poor quality but I would like to check it anyway if I could get a re up. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, back on Aug 13 I put in re up requests for three more shows ( as always ) but haven't seen new links. If you are not providing new links to shows anymore could you let me know because the last thing I want to do is be a pest to you asking for shows. Also, if you are not doing it any longer I want to thank you soooo much for all the great Byrds, and related shows you have provided for me. They are much appreciated. Hope all is well, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, as said earlier several times, I don't fulfill requests from Anonymous. And as you didn't use your Digam ID, I didn't notice it was you. The best way to have your requests fulfilled is not to post as Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize again. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have just filled in the request / comment box the way I always have but it is now coming up as Anonymously. I will try again. Again, sorry for the problem

      Delete
  4. I am very sorry about this. I have always just filled in the Comment box and sent off my requests. I don't know what changed ? I "signed in" this time w/ my Google account so I hope it works now. Could I please get a re up for this Cowtown show. Thanks very much, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/bysonIOH/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much for the three re ups, much appreciated. I will pay close attention to the "Comment as" in the future. Thanks again, Mike

    ReplyDelete