Friday, October 17, 2008

Here we are...

...thank you for the overwhelming response that followed my decision to go private.

There are so many people still asking to be included, that I have decided to open a mirror blog (you're viewing it) which will allow subscriptions by people who weren't lucky enough to be among the first 100 on the main blog.

So if you have sent your e-mail address already, and received no invitation, you will receive one from the mirror blog.

You can also send in your request to be included, as a comment on THIS blog.

All new messages with new links will be posted on both blogs.

This new blog is currently open to all, so anyone can still ask to be included. It will go private when a certain amount of members is reached.

The address for the main blog is: http://rockingbyrd.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would appreciate an invitation to your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but I need a valid e-mail addresss so I can send you an invitation.

    E-amil addresses won't be published.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockingbyrd.

    I've come via this blog as I appear to have a problem leaving a comment on the private blog.

    I got your invitation and accepted but I just get this message:- "You're currently logged in as DavidUK. You may not comment with this account."

    Any ideas how I resolve this?

    DavidUK

    ReplyDelete
  5. David,

    Try again and let me know please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me an invite for your blog.Thanks in advance--and for all the past enjoyment.
    Mackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. mackie, I need your e-mail address to send you an invitation (won't be published)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rocking-byrd;

    I have been a faithfull viewer of your blog. I was very disturbed by all the negativity you recieved-can't understand people sometimes. I was relieved you returned and now I see the site is limited and would like an invite. Thank-you for all you've shared!

    Sincerely,

    John M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. John...I need a valid e-mail address to send you an invite...it won't be published...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Rocking-Byrd!!!

    I'm still getting in through the invitation link u sent- have not been successfull logging in directly from the site address(keep trying).

    I'm to assume anything posted prior to Oct.'08 will be re-posted if requested (Just to know I'm in the right place)?. I think I read that-so forgive me if I had.

    Thanks Again!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  11. John, you have already successfully added to this blog a week ago.

    You can log in any time, even at the hours the blog is private.

    And yes, you can ask for reposts here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi rockingbyrd I would love an invitation as I am a byrdmaniac. Regards terrym

    ReplyDelete